"We manufacture to our customer's individual requirements."
For custom and standard work, please call or contact us today! (800) 237-2030
At Henefelt Precision Products, we specialize in making parts to your specs to meet your unique needs. Precision capabilities are at the heart of our business. Design assistance is available. Special and custom fasteners are available in the following options:
- Brass or Aluminum
- Sizes from 3/16” to 3/4”
- Round, Hex, Square, Combination
- English or Metric threads
- Blind Hole or Through Hole
- Parts can be counter bored, slotted, knurled, threaded, chamfered, countersunk, turned, shaved, flanged, grooved, reamed, drilled, tapered or barbed.
Some common nomenclatures for non-standard fasteners include dowel pins, shoulder nuts, brass pads, washers, wellnuts, standoffs, slotted nuts, rollers, wheels, retaining nuts, and coupling nuts.
Custom parts can be found in a myriad of industries including:
- Electrical and Electronics.
- Plastic and Rubber Molding.
- Fluid control and handling.
- Industrial equipment.
- Agriculture and Forestry.
- Home appliances.
- Musical instruments.
- Clock movements.
- Lawn and Garden.
- Power equipment.
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems.
- Hobby and Sporting.